The forecast for late thunderstorms, 40 knot winds and a long list of unfortunate events....no car...hubby working late....etc...etc.... have forced us to decide that tonight we just can't make it.
Our apologies if you had planned on coming along, but rest assured...come rain hail or shine we will be there next Thursday.
Alternatively, if next Thursday is too far away, you can see us both at the Made in Thornbury market on sat.

Till then, take care..... Jay xx