Thursday, March 14, 2013

A piece of cloth ...

Lovely Liz of Gleaners, was nice enough to invite me to take part in her current exhibition 'A Piece of Cloth'
I had to be secret squirrel about my creation till the exhibition had begun, but we are in full swing now so I can show you what I made.


The fabric we all received was of the retro brown orange and green variety which didn't appeal to me at all color wise. So I started planning black and white designs. Just outlines and petals, as I did love the flower shapes.

But somewhere along the line the colors and I made some peace and I was able to put something together that was an item I would love enough to want to wear it my self.

The exhibition runs all through March so if you haven't been over to see all the great pieces on show yet, there is still plenty of time.

Jay xx

2 comments:

  1. That is really lovely. If I was a slim girl I would definitely wear your skirt. Cherrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love this! It looks so good! The over stitching is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to drop by. I'd love to hear from you and have the chance to discover your blog too, so drop me a line anytime (: