Monday, September 20, 2010

We're going to Bonnie Doon......

Well maybe not to Bonnie Doon like they did in 'The Castle' but It was very tempting to sing that ditty as we set off on our family holiday.
Not to France, not to America just a lovely little drive, a couple of hours out of Melbourne.

Ahhhhh the serenity.

Much deserved after my mad dash getting the shop fully stocked before I left.

with new jools,


new clothes....

new cards...

new earrings and bitses galore....


So creativity will be on hold for a week whilst I enjoy the school holidays with the wee ones.
Back to normal speed soon.


Jay xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh cool - you have lots of new jools for me to drool over. Have a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have fun! a break is well deserved.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to drop by. I'd love to hear from you and have the chance to discover your blog too, so drop me a line anytime (: