Sunday, April 19, 2009

I do, I do, I do, I do..........

Finally the wedding has come and gone.
It always seems as though the lead up to the special day is so long and winding, then the occasion passes in the blink of an eye, leaving you filled with a happy heart, and sore feet.

The wedding was for my new sister in law, Jessamy and her beau, Ben.
Kierah (my daughter) was their flower girl for the day. I had fears of her picking her nose whilst walking down the aisle, and surely playing chasey in the lovely park surrounds, wrecking her hair and dress.
She didn't though, she was the perfect little lady on the day. Kierah took great pride in handing out all the rice bags we made, stamped with 'wishes' and 'love', held on tight to her little bouquet and tried her best to keep her little brother from eating the rose bushes.
At night she changed into her party dress, read a story about the lovely other dinosaur to the entire reception without a worry, then proceeded to bust a groove on the dance floor with such boundless energy, well after all us olds wanted to go home.

I had whipped up a guest book for them amidst the craziness of packing ready for our holiday, using the image they had chosen for their invites. The pages inside were designed around the same theme and scattered throughout were some retro inspired color pictures of a wedding nature. It all came together smashingly.

Ain't love grand.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to drop by. I'd love to hear from you and have the chance to discover your blog too, so drop me a line anytime (: