Sunday, June 6, 2010

The design theme for June.....

Time to pick a new theme for the monthly design challenge.
If you haven't joined in yet, it's never too late. Every is welcome and all you have to do is be inspired by the theme, interpret it your own in any crafty genre and share your pics with me, so all can see.

Without further ado....lets random select away...
The number for June is:

Number 23
Which is........................


1: Planes, trains and automobiles
2: Turning Japanese
3: Weird science
4: Birds of fancy
5: Music and dance
6:Graffiti
7:Wild west
8: Fantastic Flora
9: food, glorius food................. (why didn't I think of that!)
10: Seeing circles
11: It's hip to be a square. (imagine the interpretations...cubism art, square shaped teddy bears, the 1950's dag)
12: Steam punk
13: Technological14: European travels
15: The great vacation
16:I see red, I see red, I see red....(or whatever color we choose this month)
more...
17: Space....the final frontier.
18: Circus
19:Romance
20:The animal kingdom
21:Our furry friends
22:Disco
23:Outer space

24:Rumba
25:Bubblegum
26: Australiana
27: Indigenous Australia

Ooooohhh the possibilities, cowboys in space, rocketship teddies, celestial earrings.

Retro rocket onesie by: retro bub

The only limits are you imagination.
Have fun.
Jay xx

3 comments:

  1. Ooo I can't wait! I've had a space idea for a while but the chances of me completing it this month are slim. Oh, to have more time for crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey there finki i very much enjoyed last month and this month looks fun too

    http://misstracianderson.blogspot.com/2010/06/my-finki-may-challenge.html

    if you have time x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea, I have just discovered your blog tonight and am up for the challenge!

    Hmmm, 2 weeks, outer space, I'll see what I can do!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to drop by. I'd love to hear from you and have the chance to discover your blog too, so drop me a line anytime (: