Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Branches complete ...

I Finally got my skirts done for the shop, in the new 'Branches' design.

The chocolate version is worn here with a body tee by Troika and up cycled vest by Found.

and the Charcoal version shown here is teamed with another great vest by Found.
If that vest fit me ... it would so be mine already!
Alas it was meant for someone else.

A close up of the colors.

The colors are quite muted, so you could team with brighter pieces. But I do intend on whipping up a few more vibrant colorways later in the year for spring.

Before spring begins though, we are having our famous Olive Grove studios Garage sale.


We only have a two a year and it's chokka full of handmade goodness. I'll have heaps of clothes on offer and probably some scarves and jewellery up for grabs too. So if you've had your eye on anything, do pop down.

As a special bloggy/facebook promo... we will be opening our doors at 9am just for you, then to the general public at 10.

Need to make room for spring goodies to start trickling in.
Hope to see you there,
Jay xx

1 comment:

  1. They look great Jay - I really like the muted colours too. Wish I could be there for the sale - hope you have heaps of fun!
    x
    sue

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to drop by. I'd love to hear from you and have the chance to discover your blog too, so drop me a line anytime (: