Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Boy oh boy have I got a lot to show n' tell...

I've been in overdrive getting all my goodies stocked up for the craziness of December.
So I won't be too wordy with this post, just lots of lovely pics of all the fun stuff coming out of my studio these last few weeks.

Our latest additions to the {finkigirl} range feature the artwork 'Shine and Journey'

We have also extended the range to offer silver and old gold in every piece,
including these fab new lockets that are just running out the door...


Bit of re stocking in the men's corner. Cuff links, bags, cards and badges.

Necklaces galore, from fabric covered buttons and scrabble tiles to tea cups and resin.


New 'Hello Dolly' skirts and 3/4 sleeve cardi's


Totally restocked all my resin clippies, brooches and earrings.

Made some cool screen printed cuddlies and girls singlets.

Finally got round to using some of my cool laser cut shapes for necklaces and a few other tidbits.

and lastly earrings galore.
Resin hooks in silver and old gold, ceramic birdies,
wire wrapped Czech beads and a splash of silver.
All available down at Olive Grove.

Whew...think I'm gunna sleep now.
Jay xx

2 comments:

  1. You have been super busy. There's a few things I need to add to my wish list there. Love the ceramic birds, the 3/4 sleeve cardy's and ... well all of it. You're amazing chicko!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you need a week off at least. I love those everything, especially cool cardis though I personally need a little more cover in my these days.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to drop by. I'd love to hear from you and have the chance to discover your blog too, so drop me a line anytime (: