Friday, July 10, 2009

West side story.....live

Just a quick shout out for any one looking for something to do over the weekend.
I went and saw 'West Side Story' last night, presented by ARC, a youth theatre group based in Banyule.
(Links aren't working on blogger for some reason, so pop over to arc's site for more info at http://www.arc-theatre.com/index.php)

It was soooo good. There's something about musical theatre that just invigorates the soul.
The costumes were gorgeous, the dancing was contagious, and the singing was just amazing. I can't believe it was youth theatre.

Such a good night out and so affordable, under $30 a ticket.
You can get tickets at the door. So why not shout yourselves out to a night of fabulous entertainment whilst supporting local talent.
I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to drop by. I'd love to hear from you and have the chance to discover your blog too, so drop me a line anytime (: