Saturday, October 17, 2009

A partridge in a spare tree......

We have a spare tree or two up for grabs.............

Land is being cleared ready for building and 8 or so lovely trees need to be removed in preparation.

Unfortunately we can't fit them in anywhere else, so I thought I'd put i
t out there, in case you know any one looking to fill some space in their yard.

They were originally planted as little fellas about 10 years ago along the fence line, to grow up big and strong and create a nicer view than the back of the neighbors house.
Well, grow they have.
Each one is about 10 foot high, 5 foot wide give or take.
I think they are
Acmena Smithii or neighbours be gone, but I could be wrong.

Here's a close up for the green thumbs....you'll know better than me.

They are free of course, but you'll have to drive over to Melbourne's north to dig them up and transport at your own expense.

Drop me a line if you need more info, or would like to give them a new home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to drop by. I'd love to hear from you and have the chance to discover your blog too, so drop me a line anytime (: