This little bit of sunshine has had me whipping out my spring fabrics for some new skirts,
and re-visiting the drawing board to create a new pattern for my A-line skirts.
The previous ones I did were too long, too wide and slipped over the head to put on.
Rather then re-work them I just started fresh and made a pattern that was shorter, but still long enough to cover knobbly or wobbly knees...
T'is also narrower, still an a-line but not hugely...
and has a more defined waist with a zip.
All very complicated for my little brain, which is why the pattern had been benched for a few months till now.
But like all things, once you sit down with you brain in the right head space, turns out it's not so hard after all.
I'm really happy with the way they've turned out, so will be sure to use this style for a few summer fabrics I have been itching to use.
Hope you're enjoying the sunshine.