Friday, August 20, 2010

Election day, garage sale........

My shift at work today was all about getting ready for our election day 'Garage sale' tomorrow.


There sure are lots of bargains to be had.

This is the sale rail so far and that's just the specials from Polly Pratt and I.

There's dresses....

tops,

Skirts,

Shrugs and jackets,

Heaps of 'Finki' stuff,

Jewellery,


and more.......

So if you're voting at the polls down near the Brunswick town hall tomorrow, be sure to stroll down our way for bargains galore.
The details are: 159 Sydney rd, Brunswick, Vic. 10am - 6pm


All sale prices are valid for 'ONE DAY ONLY'.
Jay xx

2 comments:

  1. Have a great day! Wish I were in Sydney, would definitely come along and spend up big! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!! I'l be there JAy.
    see you tomorrow

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to drop by. I'd love to hear from you and have the chance to discover your blog too, so drop me a line anytime (: