Sunday, August 22, 2010

Flea market finds....

The sun was shining in Melbourne today, so we headed out to our local flea market for a spot of shopping.
Not a great deal of fossicking to be had, but I did uncover this great bag of vintage patterns.

At first I noticed the stitched bag and thought I'll have that, but then started sifting through the patterns to see which ones I'd like. The stall holder said "ten bucks for the lot"...how could I refuse.

.....and what shopping adventure is complete without a new train set.

Finn has been wanting to get his mitts on dads vintage set for ages, so as a compromise we handed over our $5 and got this one. He luvsssss it and now both boys are happy.

A few other beauties we picked up at local oppies recently are this to die for, orange typewriter......


We almost got into a fight over this one. Two buyers very much wanting, but who got there first scenario......

and another camera for the collection.

It's very rusty and grotty, but we couldn't resist it's vintage appeal.

See more fabulous flea market finds here.... I don't think Sophie's hosting this week but you can see previous flea market delights galore over at her blog.

1 comment:

  1. Awww score! I'm very jealous of that vintage pattern haul.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to drop by. I'd love to hear from you and have the chance to discover your blog too, so drop me a line anytime (: