Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Ship's ahoy.....

On the drawing board this week are some new screen printed tee's....

and some oh so versatile wool vests.

I'm in at work tomorrow with the camera in hand, so I promise to take some images that better display the promised versatility of said vests....

The majority were dropped of at the shop this morning, with a few extra sizes left on the drawing board till my machines come back from an overdue visit to the machine doctor.

So till the man lets me know they are all better there will be little break on the clothes front.

All the more reason to get my groove on with some new jewels.

4 comments:

  1. Those tops absolutely have to be paired with some sailor skirts and go in the shop window. I should have my blue ones done for Friday, they're gonna kick arse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I'm loving those vests! I really need to come in for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work, Jay! I love the vests, and the tops are really cool too. I can't wait to see them tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the sailor tops! Once I do my election work (paid) will come down to olive grove for a visit and some shopping!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to drop by. I'd love to hear from you and have the chance to discover your blog too, so drop me a line anytime (: