Sunday, October 10, 2010

Finders keepers....

Blogtoberfest day 7:

Headed off to the first Finders Keepers market yesterday, down at docklands.

Got me some pretty brooches and hair clips,

By Tree party designs.....


And a few magnets and erasers from little Jane st.

I could have bought so much more as the array of stallholders was top notch. Just beautiful stuff.

But like a few murmurs I've heard around blog land, I agree that it was a bit overwhelming.
So big, so many stalls and so much high quality craft that the mind does boggle.

They did have a nice little bar and band up front, so I could have chilled for a bit and headed back for a second round, but I had the children in tow and only managed one quick whizz around.

I tried to say hello to all my fave sellers, but there were customers galore that flocked to certain stores, making it hard to shop.... let alone stop and chat.

I do see this as the beginning of summer markets though and know that we all have a few months of fantastic shopping opportunities coming up.

Hooray for handmade!

For more great Blogtoberfest reading, be sure to head over here.

1 comment:

  1. Just home from the market - it was great - but yes...so much awesomeness my head almost exploded!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to drop by. I'd love to hear from you and have the chance to discover your blog too, so drop me a line anytime (: