Sunday, October 17, 2010

Flea market finds.....

Blogtoberfest day 17:

We headed off for a drive to the country yesterday, just as a little break from hustle n' bustle and found us some lovely finds.

At the Daylesford bazaar we picked up....

This gorgeous print that I spied on Larks blog during the week. (I was amazed and quite excited that it was still there)

A lovely blue jug to put my incense in,

Some red bull salt n' pepper shakers,

and Mr. Finki found the most amazing camera's to add to the collection.

To see more fabulous Flea market finds be sure to pop over here.......
and for more blogs joining in on Blogtoberfest visit here.......

3 comments:

  1. Gosh! Yes, Lark's post made me want some of the bazaar action. I have the little pot with lid to match your incense jug! You done good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. now, the camera's! do you make pictures with the treasures too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha, I'm so pleased you bought that painting!xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to drop by. I'd love to hear from you and have the chance to discover your blog too, so drop me a line anytime (: