Tuesday, October 26, 2010

For the boys...

Blogtoberfest Day 24:

My last few weeks have been somewhat occupied planning a range of goodies for the boys and men...for Xmas.

Lots of things to come, but for starters I finalized artwork and got some screens ready for printing up tee's.

I had intended this batch of artwork for men's tee's, But Mr.finny had blank tee's in the wardrobe that I could practice on.


I quite liked how they look on the boys tee's too and Mr.Finny has been getting lots of comments when he wears his.
He tells people 'mummy painted my t-shirt'

My number 1 fan....you gotta love a 2 year olds take on things. So simple and true.

For more great Blogtoberfest reading, be sure to head on over to Tinniegirls.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! The next thing on my to-do list is screenprinting kids shirts for Xmas. Great minds think alike (but your designs are better).

    I might try to convince you to trade... I've even got a bunch of blank boys tees that would fit either Finny or Jack.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to drop by. I'd love to hear from you and have the chance to discover your blog too, so drop me a line anytime (: