Sunday, October 10, 2010

Home is where the craft is.....

Blogtoberfest day 8:

I Headed off to see the fab little exhibition 'home is where the craft is' last week.


So nice to see a few local crafty celebrities turning there hand to art pieces for the home.


and little man made sure he found all the interesting....non exhibit items to show me....


I quite enjoyed the pop up market out back to0 and made sure I didn't come home empty handed.


Cactus in retro tea cup handmade by the lovely Polka dot rabbit, also nabbed a few vintage table cloths for future projects too.

For more great Blogtoberfest reading, be sure to head over here.

1 comment:

  1. I had to resist from buying all those vintage tablecloths, although I did buy a lovely vintage brooch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to drop by. I'd love to hear from you and have the chance to discover your blog too, so drop me a line anytime (: