Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Walking to work.....

Blogtoberfest day 23:

Mr Finki has been getting the camera out at every chance available to keep up his challenge of posting a pic daily for the new blog, which has got me into walking around with my eyes wide open too....

So funny how we can be in auto pilot a lot of the time missing the little things we pass on our way around town. I made a point of strolling to work the other day instead of power walking so I could see the sights.

Spotted lots of street art...................

and admired the many amazing old buildings of Brunswick...............

So we'll start having little excursions I think. Making a special time once a fortnight to walk around with our eyes up and our cameras out.

For more great Blogtoberfest reading, be sure to head on over to Tinniegirls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to drop by. I'd love to hear from you and have the chance to discover your blog too, so drop me a line anytime (: