Sunday, October 2, 2011

A Sunday of shopping...Blogtoberfest day 2

We have some rellies down from Adelaide for a bit, so we made a point of enjoying a Sunday of sunshine and shopping.

Started with a trip to Olive Grove to show off my little patch of handmade, then on to the Virtu/TS 14+ factory outlet. Perfectly timed for a sale where we ended up getting 40% the already low prices.

You'd be so proud....or I am at least, that I didn't buy any black. The closest was a printed dress in a mix of green, orange and black.

Slowly but surely I'm getting there with my little mission of taking the black out of my wardrobe.

Next up was a stop by Rose st market.
Lots of lovelies but my pics for the day were some cute little studs,

and a fabric button necklace.


I have been eyeing these off for ages and quite out of character for me, I chose one with pinks in it. I think it was the blend with purple and that splash of a retro fabric in there that drew me in.

T'was a bonus that it matched my outfit today too.

Hope you all had a super Sunday.

Jay xx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous - both the earrings and necklace. And I love the idea of taking black out of your wardrobe, that is a challenge I might try myself one day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to drop by. I'd love to hear from you and have the chance to discover your blog too, so drop me a line anytime (: