Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Testing... Blogtoberfest day 5.

As I have snippets of time during holidays, between naps e.t.c. I am managing to squeeze a little bit of work in and something I've been meaning to do for ages is draft a pattern for some maxi skirts.

I do like the way a maxi skirt is still summery and feminine, but also somewhat modest for those of us who don't really like showing off legs that don't necessarily rival those of Elle McPherson.

So I drafted one up and gave it a test run.

Not half bad...

Next will be cutting up these fun prints and having some good to go next week,

when school holidays are finished..when I have the house back to myself and time will once again be on my side.

Jay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to drop by. I'd love to hear from you and have the chance to discover your blog too, so drop me a line anytime (: